Click the button below to request a free quote:Request a quote
Book and leave for your holidays
To finalize your booking, you have to send a DEPOSIT through:
Bank: CARIM RIMINI MIRAMARE
Recipient: ZAGHINI RUGGERO
IBAN: IT 58 D 06285 24260 CC 0608082811
S.W.I.F.T. : CRRN IT 2R
In the Reason for the DEPOSIT you always have to indicate: date of stay from .. to …; and type of rooms + the name of guests in case they do not correspond to the perpetrator of the payment and your telephone number. This will guarantee the definitive reservation of the room already agreed upon before.
Or by Postal Order to: Hotel Giumer V.le Bari 4, 47924 Rimini-Miramare;
Vat 00286720404 / Tax Code ZGHRGR32T17H129K
Method of payment: we accept any payment in cash or by credit card and / or cash card, e.g. Visa, MasterCard etc….. and BancoPosta.
A 1% discount will be applied only to stays of at least 7 days paid in advance
Anyone wishing to pay by bank transfer must perform this operation at least 5 working days prior to departure, Saturdays and Sundays excluded. This is the time frame required by the bank for the necessary checks. Please request bills in advance, upon arrival.
- Early departure, cancellation policy and penalties: cancellations must be communicated
-IN WRITING- within 10 days prior to arrival date in Low Season and within 16 days prior to arrival date in High Season (from 20/06 to 31/08); in case of early departure and / or revocation of a reservation we apply Art. 2 of the provisions concerning the customs and practices established by the Chamber of Commerce of Rimini: “in case of cancellation of a booked stay or in case of early departure, guests must compensate the hotelier for the caused damage by paying an amount equal to the rate of the room for three days. ” In addition, as provided by Art 2.5 of the Charter of Rights for Tourists adopted by the Department of Tourism of the Province of Rimini: “if the early departure occurs within 3 days prior to arrival date, the hotelier may apply the list price renouncing the penalty of 3 nights or apply the full board price plus the 3 nights penalty. In case of early departure of one or two days prior to the end of the stay, the penalty is respectively referred to the price of the room for one or two nights. There is breach of contract even when just one of the occupants of a single or double room advances departure. In this case the hotelier can: 1) terminate the agreement and dismiss the whole group claiming the penalty due to early departure; 2) or, keep the group in the hotel and claim the penalty equal to three nights for the bed not occupied. “
- DEPOSIT: In order to confirm the reservation confirmation you have to send a deposit. Only after the guest sends a request of reservation confirmation and after the hotelier sends that confirmation via email, the guests receives all the details and procedures for the payment of the above mentioned deposit . Reservation is confirmed only upon receipt of the deposit by the hotelier under art. 1385 Civil Code. The deposit must be sent by money order or bank transfer addressed to the hotel within the time specified by the hotelier who also specifies the terms of reservation and payment of the deposit. The guest is committed to send the deposit to the hotelier within 7 days prior to arrival except in the case of a last minute offer. The guest may send via fax copy of the bank transfer or money order made to pay the deposit. Refer to the provisions under art. 1385 of the Civil Code. The hotelier is not responsible in the event of non-receipt of the deposit due to incorrect indication of the Iban code or in case the guest sends a money order with wrong hotel address, wrong zip code or other wrong data.
SPECIFICATIONS CONCERNING YOUR STAY
- On the day of arrival, check in is from 12.00 p.m. onwards. On the day of departure check out is
by 10.00 a.m. Please, inform us about your arrival time. You can store luggage at the reception.. On request the lunch or dinner not consumed on the day of arrival can be consumed on the day of departure. Room cleaning will be done by our staff once a day during the following hours: either in the morning from 09.00 to 12.00 or in the afternoon from 17 to 19. Since both rooms and common areas are equipped with smoke detectors for fire prevention please do not smoke in all the Hotel areas. Please also turn off any electrical appliances such as bottle warmers, hot plates including our air conditioner once outside the room.
- Meal times. Breakfast, lunch and dinner will be served by our waiting staff. Our restaurant provides table service. As for drinks, water, wine, coffee, digestif, ask our waiting staff. Breakfast is served by our waiting staff from 07.30 until 09.30 in the morning. Lunch is served at 13.00 and dinner at 19.30. Each day you will have to choose between two types of meals for the following day. You are kindly asked to inform us about any allergy or food intolerance upon arrival.. Our kitchen has no baby food such as lyophilized broths, homogenized, easily digestible milk etc .. In case of changes to our daily menus (requested during the time of lunch or dinner) will be applied a small charge. On request our kitchen staff will prepare day by day baby food using the food provided by parents. In place of lunch or dinner you can book the day before a packed lunch containing sandwiches, fruit and water.
- Bathing establishment that has an agreement with the hotel. To access Bathing Establishment No. 147 (that has an agreement with our hotel) and take advantage of its services you have to request a beach voucher at the reception desk. Also guests who have chosen the “all inclusive” formula have to request of the beach voucher. Our agreement provides that we may issue a beach voucher of no less than 3 days. Services provided at the beach: children’s play area, showers, bathrooms, volleyball court, bocce court, animation, babysitting etc . With our beach voucher you can take advantage of the reduced price for sun loungers and/or beach umbrellas. Since the agreement was made with private Bathing Establishment Mario 147, for tax issues you will have to pay the voucher amount directly to Bathing Establishment Mario 147; that amount will be deducted from the price agreed with us for the All Inclusive formula, so you will only pay the amount due, net of beach Voucher.
- Pets welcome on the beach. The Bathing Establishment No. 147 is authorized by the Municipality of Rimini to accept small sized pets on the beach upon exhibition of the health card and vaccinations.This means that owners of small sized dogs or cats will have access to Bathing Establishment No. 147 and keep their 4-legged friends under their beach umbrella without paying any surcharge. So no problem, provided that your dog/cat doesn’t disturb other guests, both on the beach and in the Hotel. The Bathing Establishment that has an agreement with us is Mario No. 147 tel. 0541.377082 / 335 201652. Turn to Giuseppe. We also remind you that your pets are welcome only if they are small sized (0/5kg). They moreover must be accustomed to stay in hotel without disturbing other guests and cannot be left alone in the room during the time of daily cleaning. Out of respect for other guests, pets are not allowed in the dining room. For the final purification of the room you will have to pay a one-time € 25.00 surcharge.
- Bicycles: upon booking you can use for freee the bicycles available to our guests. The use of bicycles is allowed during the daytime.
- Free protected Wi-Fi connection in the hotel common areas. You will have free access to our Wireless network even in the hotel indoor and outdoor sitting area and in the hotel bar.
Information on the Tourist Tax in force in Rimini starting from 1st October 2012:
Please consider that since 1st October 2012, the Municipality of Rimini has established the tourist tax; the tax rate for 3 star Hotels is € 1.50 per person per night, up to a maximum of 7 consecutive nights.
Terms and Conditions about the tourist tax:
- In force since 1st October 2012.
- The tax rate is 1,50 Euro per person per night up to a maximum of 7 consecutive nights.
- The tourist tax is NOT included in the hotel rates.
- It must be directly paid by the guest upon Check-Out.
- The above may be subject to changes by the Municipality of Rimini without notice.
- Children under 14 years of age;
- Individuals who care for patients hospitalised at the healthcare facilities of the municipality of Rimini: in the number of one caregiver for each patient;
- The staff members of the State and Local Police, the other Armed Forces, as well as the National Corps of Firemen, who stay for service requirements;
- One coach driver and one tour guide, who lends assistance to groups organized by travel agencies,
every 25 participants;
- The employees of the facility in which they are working;
- Until 31.12.12, the residents in the areas affected by the recent earthquake, identified by the Civil
- The exemption is subject to the submission, by the Guest, of the appropriate certification at the time of Check-In.